Bone Broth Gravy, a natural and organic take on the classic and essential side.
The Bone Broth Gravy is lactose-free, gluten-free, grain-free, and paleo. Perfect to pour on oven baked sweet potatoes, roast meat and it only takes about 5 minutes to make! Simply use our vegan broth with wakame seaweed and shiitake for a nutritious plant-based alternative.
· 2 Tbs butter or ghee, ( use ghee to keep lactose-free)
· 1 Tbs tapioca flour
· 1 Tbs coconut flour
· 2 cups organic bone broth, chicken/beef/vegan
· ½ tsp pink Himalayan salt
· ½ tsp dried rosemary
· ½ tsp dried thyme
1. Melt the ghee in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add 1 Tbs of tapioca flour and 1 Tbs of coconut flour to the pan and mix with a fork until it thickens and clumps.
2. Add the bone broth to the pan, as well as desired spices and with a whisk. Once the mixture boils, reduce to medium heat.
3. Cook while whisking every so often until the mixture thickens. Cook until desired consistency,