Turmeric and Raw Honey All Natural Vitamin Gummies
A childhood classic boosted with protein and essential amino acids from our pure pasture-raised gelatin. We made these cold and flu fighting gummies with turmeric, vitamin c and d to help your body fight off the cold season and inflammation.
While there is an earthy flavour from the turmeric in these gummies this is perfectly balanced with the raw honey and fresh orange juice that they taste even better than the sweets. And while you will love how they taste, they’re even more enjoyable to eat because of the anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatory and immune supporting goodness they bring.
- 1 cup natural orange juice
- 3 drops of Vitamin C
- 3 drops of Vitamin D
- ½ cup boiling waiter
- ¼ cup pasture-raised all natural gelatin
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- You'll also need to have silicone moulds we used tiny bears and hearts!
- Combine the orange juice, honey and vitamins together until smooth in the blender.
- Pour into a small saucepan and quickly whisk the ¼ cup gelatin and a ¼ cup of the orange juice mixture. Follow with the hot water, again whisking quickly. As soon as that is dissolved add the remaining orange juice mixture and whisk until combined.
- Continue whisking in the saucepan over low heat until the mixture is very smooth. Just a moment or two. It is not absolutely necessary to do this step, but I do find it helps to give the gummies a smoother texture.
- Pour the liquid into your silicone moulds. Set the tray in the fridge they should set in about 1 hour. Store in an airtight container. These will keep in the refrigerator for up to to 1 week, or you can freeze them.