Chia and Blueberry Collagen Protein Pots
Coconut and Berry Chia Protein Pots
Berry and Chia Protein Pots! Weekend sweet treats, with all the flavour and super boosted with powerhouse nutrients from our grass fed collagen.
Using our Ghee jars for the perfect eco and recyclable dessert bowl!
We've kept it simple with blueberries but you can also indulge with coconut cream and some grated dark chocolate.
- 3 cup of chia seeds
- 6 -8 cups filtered water
- Vanilla essence
- One can of coconut cream
- 1 cup of frozen blueberries
- Garnish option strawberries and dark chocolate
- Soak chia overnight in filtered water, one can of organic coconut milk and 3 tea spoon vanilla essence. Adjust water accordingly as the chia drinks up a lot of liquid.
- Set aside half to 3/4 cup of chia per one serving and mix with one scoop of Ossa collagen powder per pot.
- Layer the soaked chia into a recycled Ossa ghee or tallow jar and top with layers of coconut cream, strawberries or blueberries and chunks of dark organic chocolate. You can mix and match the layers as you please.
- Option to top with a large dollop of coconut cream and some grated dark chocolate.