Thank you to Donna from @eightytwentynutrition for sharing another beautiful recipe using the Fish bone broth which is a wonderful and nourishing addition to your diet.
This recipe is beautiful for those of you are not sensitive to nightshades or who eat them occasionally.
1 large or 2 small cauliflowers - chopped
1kg marrow bones
500ml fish bone broth
2 Tbsp miso paste
Salt and pepper for seasoning
Smoked paprika for sprinkling before serving
- Preheat the oven to 220ºC
- Slice the aubergine in half lengthways and on the same baking tray season both the aubergine and marrow bones.
- Roast both for 30min turning the bones half way.
- Leave to cool and remove the skins from the aubergines.
- In a large pot on the stove add all of the ingredients and cover and cook on low/medium temperature for an hour.
- Remove the bones and dig out the delicious marrow and return it to soup.
- Blend the soup until it is smooth and creamy.
Sprinkle with smoked paprika before serving.