Get creative this easter with the kids and try these all natural jellies, enriched with our pasture-raised gelatin - mix it up with coconut, chocolate and dark chocolate and dial up the sweetness to what you like!
- 400ml Whole Coconut Milk (1 Can)
- 1/4 cup Raw Cacao
- 3 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Pasture-Raised Gelatin
- Warm the Coconut Milk over medium heat. (Hot but not boiling).
- Add Cacao and whisk thoroughly.
- Add Maple Syrup & Vanilla and stir in well.
- Add Gelatin and whisk. (1Tbsp at a time to avoid clumping).
- Remove from heat and quickly transfer to moulds.
- Leave in fridge to chill. (2 Hours).
- Remove from moulds and continue to store in fridge.
- Rinse & repeat with a blend of your choice!
Image and recipe inspired by @AUTUMN.RAYN.COACH