Chicken Bone Broth Green Curry
Making the most of cooler nights with a Bone Broth Boosted favourite, Green Chicken Curry!
- 350g of skinless organic chicken thighs
- 1 tin full fat organic coconut milk
- 1 tin coconut cream
- 2 organic limes
- 500ml of Ossa Organic chicken broth
- 2 organic leeks
- 2 teaspoon Ginger chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 2 Lemongrass stalks
- 4 Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tbl spoons Thai green curry paste (red or green) organic
- 1 tbsp Ghee or Coconut Oil
- 1 tbl spoon Fish sauce Fresh coriander
- Sweet Thai basil leaves
Melt coconut oil/ ghee in pan on medium heat and sautee curry paste, chopped lemongrass, chopped ginger and chopped garlic. Soften this into a paste for 5-7 minutes as this is what creates the flavour. Add punnet of chicken bone broth and 2-3 splashes of fish sauce, bring to boil and add in chicken pieces. Lower the heat and let simmer for 20 minutes. Add one tin of coconut cream and one tin of coconut milk. Stir and keep simmering. Add Kaffir limes leave and the juice of one lime.
According to your own taste, season with more fresh lime, fresh chilli (optional) and pink salt. Serve with toasted cashew nuts thick cut lime wedges and fresh cut coriander.
Optional to enjoy this dish with white jasmine rice, fluffy and steamed in bone broth or serve plain in a large bowl and enjoy!