Make Your Own All Natural Sun Protection
Supermarket brand and generic suncreams often have toxic ingredients that not only clog the pores but can also have long term negative health impacts from hormone disruption to promoting skin cancer.
Oxybenzone is a common ingredient which is linked to endocrine disruption, organ system toxicity, contact allergies, and photodermatitis. Instead why not make your own all natural sun cream with our Organic Tallow that nourishes and protects the skin without harsh chemicals.
By making this natural suncream yourself, you're in control of all the ingredients, including grass fed tallow which is the most bioavailable emollient for the skin, with fat soluble vitamins and antioxidants which not only soothe and repair but are amazing at preventing and protecting from sun damage.
These ingredients are perfectly healthy for small children and babies as well.
• 30g Beeswax
• 60g Ossa Organic Tallow
• 60g Coconut Oil
• 60g Jojoba oil
• 60g Non Nano Zinc Oxide
• 6 drops of essential oils for scent (optional)
1. Measure ingredients and put them in the top of a double boiler.
2. Once melted, mix well with a whisk to combine
3. Allow mixture to cool
4. When mixture just starts to thicken but is still pourable, place in storage container (like our recycled glass Tallow & Ghee Jars!).
5. Allow to solidify then store in a cool dry place
It's a #gutfeeling..